Our team of professionals assists clients in the sale and acquisition of IP assets in Europe and China. Starke can help patent owners monetize their dormant IP assets or help patent buyers to quickly build patent portfolios.
The patent is a wasting asset. If you don’t use your patents, you may want to sell them before they expire - and technology is always on the move, but to sell a patent is a challenge and a task best left to the experts. You can only sell a patent to a business or other entity that needs exactly what the patent has to offer.
Starke represents patent owners that want to sell patents in China. We handle full-portfolio and single-patent transactions. Our combination of legal, business, and technical skills with our network of contacts and a long term, relationship driven perspective has consistently delivered results for our clients.
Starke Consulting provides professional intellectual property brokerage services, which including：
- Identify who are the prospects buyers
- Analyze the patent
- Complexity of the patent sales process
- The legal framework of the patent assets
- Valuation of the assets
- Take the patent to market
- Presenting the marketing package to pre-qualified buyers
- Consulting with the patent owner throughout the process
Alternatively, for those looking to buy assets in Europe, Starke has the unique capabilities required to identify the owners of desirable assets, value the assets, and negotiate for their sale.
These services are generally driven by the need to:
- Defining the technology of interest and disaggregating the technology into its most basic elements
- Assessing the identified art using technical experts
- Due diligence on the patents
- Developing a negotiating strategy
- Negotiating with patent owners
- Identifying key strategic assets vs. direct competitors or other companies in the value chain
- Mitigate a specific threat or pending lawsuit
- Further strengthen an existing licensing program