It was a great pleasure to host a seminar in Vilnius (Lithuania) about E-Commerce in China. The seminar took place in the hotel “Holiday Inn Vilnius”, on February 19th, 2020. Starke Managing Counsel Daniel Albrecht referred about basics and new market trends in front of about 70 company representatives. It is always a great pleasure for Starke to work close together with "Enterprise Lithuania". We look forward to further projects and cooperation.
From the invitation:
E-commerce in China is a hot topic, and hence already widely discussed. This seminar offers the opportunity, to not only learn about e-commerce from a business point of view, but moreover find out about crucial aspects and challenges of e-commerce from the perspective of law.
Join this seminar to get valuable insights on several topics within e-commerce in China, presented by Mr. Daniel Albrecht who is an expert in this field.
8:30 – 9:00 Welcome coffee and registration
9:00 – 10:15
- E-commerce platforms like Tmall and companies’ strategies to succeed on it;
- The drivers and impediments for cross-border e-commerce;
- Brand awareness in China;
- Partner selection and related questions;
- Entry barriers;
- Entering domestic E-commerce marketplaces;
- Entering through cross-Border e-commerce - what is cross-border e-commerce?
- What are the advantages of cross-border e-commerce in China?
10:15 – 10:30 Coffee break
10:30 – 11:30
- What are the risks of cross-Border e-commerce?
- How should you determine your market entry strategy?
- What is the impact of marketplaces?
- China´s major e-Commerce platforms;
- Logistics and shipping solutions;
- Legal issues when entering the Chinese e-commerce market;
- IPR Protection;
- Take Down-Procedure of online shops;
- Case studies
11:30 – 13:00 Q&A, informal networking
If you are interesting to host simliar seminars with us, or if you are interesting about this topic, please feel free to contact us: info [at] beijing-starke.com